Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Noleftandright's Last Tweet&Blog

This-is-my-last-Tweet & Blog, and I don't mean just for this year. For years I have been on Twitter taking 'pot shots' participating in a form of democratic engagement, meeting new people and learning new ideas. To those friendlies I have engaged with Thank You.

Now the time has come to put my energies into new endeavors, I'll leave it to you to guess as to what that might be.  

I never wanted to be anonymous on Twitter, but if you knew, what I know, about how the establishment treats those have differing points of view, you wouldn't blame me.  

Given the most recent political developments, things have changed dramatically, instead of words I'll let this music video finishing off the rest of this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment